Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Converse- falling down and getting up...

Its hard to get up sometimes after you fall down. I mean, like you have a big issue not literally fall down. Well I was just thinking:
I have a secret weapon I am willing to share! Music. If you have a radio, a cd player, Ipod, or mp3 player load it up and listen to some music.
I have found get some really odd music that ranges from depressing to party songs and listen to all of it. Its hard not to feel better.honestly.
Here are some of my favorite artists:
Jilian Edwards- Go Together is clean and slightly sad
Regina Spektor (some songs can have words and such that are not appropriate for very young persons! check with your gaurdian/ parent before listining to- I don't want to get you in trouble!) That Time is the best song but clearly not great for those under 13!
Greg Laswell- Take everything is great and clean, Through Toldedo is sad but clean + new
L.E.O- I only know one song by them (Goodbye innocence) which is clean, but I don't know about the rest of their work
Lady Gaga- great for the party song part- but most songs reference things not appropriate for young ears-
Train- Soul Sister is the only song I know- not bad and clean
Michael Buble- I just haven't me you yet is great but I don't know anything else
Alpha Rev- New Morning- one cuss word but otherwise one of the best songs ever!
Let me know if you have any great music! Please- i need to re- load my Ipod!
:)
- Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment