Friday, April 22, 2011

Vans -- the hugging problem

This is vans speaking. So, today I want to talk about hugging. Yes, you read this correctly hugging. Hugging. Hugging. It's actually quiet a fun word to type. Anyway, in middle school all of a sudden instead of waving to people people decide to hug them. I don't know if all of a sudden people have a strange urge to wraps their arms around people, or if they're trying to be cool. But my point is, does anyone else find this extremely odd? Maybe it's just me but, do people really want to give everyone they meet a hug? I'll give u an example of the strangeness. -- I'll walk down the hall and I'll literally see four people hugging. Two people running down the hall to hug some random person and say, "hi" to them. And I'll see at least six people hugging each other and turning in circles blocking the hallway. (these r the worst because it's always awkward to say," Excuse me but would u mind standing still while u hug so I can walk to class?")-- so, what happened to the nice old wave? If anyone agrees with me please comment. And don't get me wrong. I love to give a close friend a hug. I just don't like how in middle school hugging becomes a sign of statues. Who u hug r the people u hang out with, the people u like. So, I don't want to worry about who I hug. Why can't we just wave? It's a lot less time consuming. Also u don't have to worry about if the person ur about to wave to has Good hygiene.
Thats all I have to say for now. -- vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment